Dilbeck Real Estate recognized the need for specialized senior services. A Dilbeck Real Estate agent who holds this designation has the expertise to meet the special needs and concerns of senior citizens.

A national program since 1998, The Senior Advantage Real Estate Council® (SAREC®) offers a specific designation, SRES®, to identify those members who have successfully completed its education program along with other prerequisites. To many seniors, moving may seem like an overwhelming task. They lack the energy or expertise to downsize systematically. SRES agents ease the stress and replace the complexity with confidence working with adult children, care givers, financial advisors and attorneys. Agents can provide coordination of estate liquidation, home sale, moving services and more.

How Can Our Dilbeck Senior Service Agents Help Me?
People in their senior years often have the bulk of their personal wealth invested in real estate. An SRES® designee can help you make wise decisions about selling the family home, financing, buying rental property, or managing the capital gains and tax implications of owning real estate, among many other issues.

We offer clients relevant information on current trends in senior real estate transactions, and can refer you to other professionals such as attorneys and C.P.A.s who also have specialty interest in senior clientèle issues.

As we age, we demand specialists in our health needs, so why not in our housing and equity needs as well?

An SRES agent brings:

  • A customized approach to your situation; an SRES works with how your living situation fits into your overall plan.
  • Expertise and patience without condescension.
  • An awareness of options and solid, reliable referrals for specific situations to explore those options.
  • A variety of choices to reduce out-of-pocket expenses, gain cash, or create or defer income streams to either stay independent or finance assistance.

Please note:  SRES® members are not qualified to give legal or tax advice and SRES® does not guarantee the accuracy of its members’ information. All clients are strongly urged to contact a real estate attorney or certified public accountant to obtain legal or tax advice.